To Juice or To Blend?
Eating healthy can be quite delicious! It is important that when you are trying to find a healthier lifestyle that you do your research. Everyone’s body is different and there may be a diet that works for you, but does not work so well for someone else. Make sure you take the time to examine a variety of diets that fit your requirements. Whether you are eating healthy because you are trying to lose weight or you are on a certain diet due to health restrictions or just for a healthier and more active lifestyle, you need to visit our juice bar at Intelligent Gourmet in Tampa! When you are trying to decide between juicing vs blending, talk with our experts!
Juicing vs Blending?
If you are determining whether you should juice or blend, keep in mind that your blender is not a juicer. It does not matter if you have an upgraded blender, a blender is still a blender! Although a blender can liquefy anything, the definition of juicing is to be fiber-free, in which your blender will not provide this benefit. When you are wondering what’s better, juicing vs blending, blending is not better. The health benefits that come along with blending are to produce high in fiber content which means you may become bloated and experience gas. When you consume whole fruits and vegetables, you actually slow down your metabolism. If you decide on juicing, you may be happy to know that juicing concentrates nutrients from your fruits and vegetables so your body is obtaining what it needs from whole foods.
Benefits Of Juicing
There are quite a few benefits of juicing at our juice bar in Tampa, some of which include:
- Since it takes many servings of fruits and vegetables to create only a few ounces of juice, your juice will be highly concentrated because of a number of nutrients you are obtaining.
- When you juice, you will find yourself consuming a larger variety of fruits and vegetables than you would in an average day.
- There is evidence that cancer-fighting carotenoids are absorbed best in juice as opposed to blending.
- Without high doses of fiber, your body can absorb vitamins easily and quickly. Any vitamins and minerals you find in fruits and vegetables are easily accessed when you are juicing.
- Sometimes your digestive system breaks down (every once in awhile). When your body isn’t spending time on digestion, your cells have time to rebuild.
- Some people are sensitive to fiber so juicing is a great way to still obtain all of the nutrients you need.
When you are trying to decide between juicing vs blending, juicing has many benefits you should consider. Don’t forget, your blender is not a juicer and if you try to use it as one, you will not obtain the benefits of a juicer! To find out more about the benefits of juicing, call our juice bar in Tampa. Our experts at Intelligent Gourmet can provide you with all of the information you need to determine if juicing is right for you. Call us today at 813-605-1297 or visit our website! http://ig2go.