Intelligent Gourmet’s Top 5 Thanksgiving Posts
by Linda Baldwin.
November 20, 2014
Need to know the best way to brine a turkey, or find healthy vegan side dishes? I’ve got you covered. Here’s a roundup of my favorite Thanksgiving posts.
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Willpower Before Thanksgiving – Because sometimes you really don’t want that second slice of pie.
- Smart Appetizers – Thanksgiving appetizer recipes that won’t ruin your dinner, or your waistline.
- Aromatic Brined Turkey with Cider Gravy – The main event at many tables is the turkey, and this is my favorite way to prepare it.
- Wild Rice Dressing – The dressing that is delicious and good for you.
- Smart Sides: Feel Good Green Bean Casserole – A mood boost in a casserole dish.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!