Boost Your Immunity This November with our Nutrient-Packed Menu
Intelligent Gourmet was created to take the guess work out of eating healthy. We don’t expect the average consumer to be nutrition experts That is why our menu items are carefully crafted to offer a wide range of nutrient-dense, delicious options. From hearty soups to protein-packed meals, sides and immunity boosting wheat grass shots, we’ve got the perfect options to keep you in peak condition throughout the season. Don’t let the colds get you down—enjoy the benefits of staying healthy with us.
As the days grow shorter, and temperatures drop in the evening, November signals the onset of the holiday season. It’s a time filled with gatherings, but it can also bring colds and busy schedules. At Intelligent Gourmet, we value your health, and we’re here to share valuable insights and tips on staying healthy and vibrant this November.
Keeping your immune system robust is crucial to fend off cold viruses. Incorporate these vitamin and mineral-rich foods to naturally bolster your immunity.
- Vital for health due to its roles in supporting the immune system, acting as an antioxidant, and aiding collagen production. It also benefits cardiovascular and brain health.
- Foods rich in vitamin C include citrus fruits (oranges, lemons), strawberries, kiwi, bell peppers, broccoli, spinach, and more.
- Essential for a strong immune system and for promoting healthy bones through calcium and phosphate absorption.
- You can obtain vitamin D from fatty fish (salmon, black cod trouts, tuna), fortified dairy products, and egg yolks. Sunlight exposure is a primary source, and supplementation may be considered.
- Zinc is a supplement prescribe by health care as the ultimate immunity booster. Imagine incorporating it daily through food.
- Zinc can be found in lean meats like pork tenderloin, poultry, beans, nuts and whole grains such as farro.
- Vitamin A is the magic ingredient to maintain the integrity of your skin because it is involved in cell grown for your skin, and the lining of your mucus membranes, respiratory, digestive & urinary tracts. it is also important for good vision , especially in low-light conditions.
- Add Vitamin A into your diet by eating sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach & kale.
- Vital for healthy blood and energy metabolism, reducing fatigue and supporting physical and mental well-being.
- Sources of iron include red meat, poultry, fish, beans, lentils, tofu, spinach, fortified cereals, and pumpkin seeds.
- Acts as a potent antioxidant, protecting cells from damage and enhancing immune function. It’s essential for proper thyroid function and metabolism regulation.
- Foods rich in selenium include tuna, halibut, Brazil nuts, sunflower seeds (great for salads), eggs (especially the yolk), and whole grains.
We understand that not everyone is a nutrition expert, which is why our menu items are thoughtfully crafted to offer a wide range of nutrient-dense, immunity boosting, delicious options. From hearty soups to protein-packed meals, sides, and immune-boosting wheatgrass shots, we have everything you need to stay in peak condition throughout the season. Don’t let the colds get you down—enjoy the benefits of staying healthy with us.